2010-01-25

Label cloud!

As I have many a time felt bad about having too many lables on my posts, I have never gotten around making a list of them. (I've always really wanted one but hey, a list of about 300 tags...? No one would ever be able to find anything anyways! Plus, I have a bunch of tags that are only tagged to that one post that I wrote about something specific.) Anyways, I now realized that I could choose what tags/lables to put on that list. Cool! :) So I sorted out the main categories and put them in a "cloud" to the right, below the archives. And now it will be a whole lot easier for me, and for you, to find stuff that belongs to a specific category. Great, eh? :)
I also realized that I label most posts "inspiration" which makes this an inspirational blog = I Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment