2010-01-16

Food planning!

I just finished planning what we are going to eat during the next two weeks. This is a great time saver during the weeks. The time it usually takes me to get inspired, not to mention going grocery shopping several times. Also, it is economical. Instead of buying all sorts of different groceries and then try to make something out of them, I go the other way round. In the end I won't have to throw so much out. Ha, and after watching Julie & Julia, I go for butter instead of margarine. :) (Ok, I did some research and butter it is.)
If you speak Swedish and want to take a closer look, just click to enlarge.
Here's what it looks like when I'm in the midst of planning something :) Now I'm all set to go grocery shopping first thing in the morning! :) Just need to print my plan! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment